The Fourth of July is one of our very favorite holidays; a day filled with food, fun, family and fireworks. What else could you want when it’s time to find your inner Yankee Doodle Dandy? If you’re the party host, now is the time to order your custom-made July 4th invitations from Poly Graphics, so that the family, neighbors, and friends will be talking good things about you for yet another year.
We know you don’t have time to design your invitations off the web—that’s why we will do all of the work for you from the ground up. We’ll place your text, change your colors, and design your graphics. You will be opening up your fresh stack of personalized invitations all within three business days of initially placing your order. And your 5 x 7 invitations will make an impression when your guests feel them in their hands. Our paper is high quality 80-100 lb. cover stock. You can choose from 19 different colors of envelopes, including white or ivory.
Here are five tips from us to help you prepare your invitations:
- Send them out on time so your guests can reply on time.
- Proofread! We’ll help you catch any mistakes in your proofing stage, too.
- Include your name, party theme, address, phone number/email, date, RSVP information, start time/end time, and any additional instructions like what you’re providing, or if your guests need to bring a swimsuit.
- But don’t put your zip code on your invitation since zip codes aren’t needed by GPS systems and guests will have your zip from the envelope’s return address.
- Make sure all of your wording is in the third person. So for example, you’ll want to say “Al and Alice invite you to their 2012 Fourth of July Bash” not “our bash.”
Call us today—will love helping our customers make a great impression with our invitations, which will ensure your party and/or event is a success every time!
This article on 4th of July party Invitation ideas is brought to you by the good folks at Poly Graphics located in Apex, NC.
Our address is:
315 S. Salem Street
Apex, NC 27502
Call us at 866 345 POLY (7659) or 919 418 0056
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PolyGraphics
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/polygraphics
Photo Credit: miamism.com