Last time I wrote about 11 Great Questions to Ask When Shopping for Graduation Announcements.
This time, I’ll give you answers to these questions.
1. I want to show my graduate’s talents – Can I get FULL personalization? – with both school name and graduate’s name and maybe more (show my student’s talents, etc)
Yes, you can at PolyGraphics.com. Pick a graduation announcement that you like. Then tell us what sport your graduate likes, what their name is (even their nickname), their favorite food or hobby, and we’ll totally personalize their announcement. Just tell us how and what you’d like us to add in the Special Instructions of the order form.
2. Can I get an exact match of my school colors?
We can match *any* color. We’ll even make it brown if that’s what you want.
3. I don’t have much time – How long will this take? (to place the order)
Ordering from Poly Graphics takes about 10 minutes. The hardest part is the wording, but we have plenty of examples for you to use. You do not have to be a designer, or spend time moving stuff around and resizing it to make it look good. Your order will be assigned to a designer and they will do that work for you. Tell us what you want and how you want it to look and we’ll work with you at your online preview page until you are happy.
4. Can I have photos of the graduate on my announcement?
Yes. Send us your photos and we will work them into the design that you like. If you have an idea about how to use your photos on your announcement and don’t see anything like that at PolyGraphics.com, we will create something for you.
5. I need them yesterday – When will I get my announcements?
If you order from Poly Graphics, you will get them very quickly. Most orders ship within 3 days of when you order. A draft is created for you within 24 hours (weekdays), then we ship As Soon As Possible after your approval — but you can get them even quicker than that! Request Rush processing and your order will ship the same or next weekday!
6. Can I review (and change) my order before it is printed?
Yes! With Poly Graphics you will get an email when your draft is ready to review. you will visit your online draft and review page to see what your announcement will look like when it is printed. If something is wrong, or you change your mind about wording or graphics, your designer will work with you until you are happy. We won’t print until you say “approved”
7. How flexible can I be with wording? Am I trapped into what they want to say for me? – What if I don’t like that?
We will print just about anything on your announcement. Formal, informal, whatever. There are many examples of wording on our website, or ask us and we’ll help you. Remember Who, What, When, and Where when working on your wording.
8. Does someone proofread my wording? And look for stuff that I left off? And look for any mistakes that I made?
Yes. Several people review your wording for correctness in grammar and punctuation. If we have a question about how something sounds or if it is said correctly, we look it up – then we consult with you. We want you to be completely happy with your announcements, so we will let you have the final say.
9. Can I order exactly the number of announcements that I need?
Yes, as long as you want 12 or more. We’ll print 14 for you or 1400. Or any number in between.
10. My graduate will get gifts – Can I order matching Thank You Notes?
Yes. Your graduate’s thank you notes can match their announcements or be totally different. Your choice. We’ll work with you to create something that you are happy with.
11. I can’t find what I want – can I get something specially designed for me?
Yes! If you can’t find what you want at PolyGraphics.com, tell us what you are looking for and we will work with you to create something that will work for you. Designing a new announcement can take a week or more, so please be patient. If your design is something that we can add to our collection online, there is no extra charge.
Do you have any more questions about Graduation Announcements?
I’d be happy to help you.
P.S. I don’t have to mention the great prices at Poly Graphics, do I?
P.P.S. And the great service too.
Recent Related Posts
Color Envelopes are a Great Addition to Your Announcements
Why Having a Dedicated Designer is Great
Last Minute Announcements and Invitations