Have you ever wanted to dash off a note to a friend or write a quick thank you note and didn’t have any nice note cards around to use?
When an email won’t do, and you need to thank someone or cheer someone up or encourage someone – you need to have some note cards nearby.
Nothing beats monogrammed note cards for this.
There is no better place to get them than Poly Graphics.
- You get to choose the paper. White or ivory
- You can get linen paper (it looks like it has a weave pattern and it feels great when you touch it) Available in both white and ivory.
- You can choose any color or colors for your monogram.
- There are many designs for you to choose from and for each design you can ask for a single letter monogram, double letter monogram, or triple letter monogram.
- You get a designer who works with you one-on-one to craft samples for you, and ask for your opinion… until it is exactly the way you want it
- If you are not sure which of two designs looks better, ask for samples of both and we will show you how both designs look. Then order your favorite – or order both if you can’t decide.
- You will get them quickly. Your sample for review will be crafted for you within a weekday (24 hours) and when you approve we print and ship by the next weekday.
- If you don’t see a design that you like, ask us to create an entirely new design for you. New designs take a little longer – give us a week. But it is worth the wait. You will have the only cards like it.
- If you want more than a monogram on your cards you can select from a variety of borders
- If you want something printed inside you cards, we can print inside. And you can ask for black or color inside printing.
- If the cards are a gift, ask for a clear gift box. Note cards look awesome in a gift box.
- If you would like us to ship the note cards for you, just ask. We will let you know what they look like and even put a note inside saying that you sent them. Just tell us what you want to say.
- Your are never out of stock – your note card is designed from scratch… we start with heavyweight card stock and print only what you want. What you want is always in stock because we always have high quality paper in stock.
- Your note card is available in folded and flat. You can send the flat version as a post card, or ask us to print your monogram in a corner or centered at the top or bottom.
Can you see how you can’t go wrong with personalized, monogrammed note cards from Poly Graphics? Order some today.
P.S. A single monogram is one letter – usually your first or last name. A double monogram has two letters, your first and last name, usually. And a three letter monogram has 3 letters. First, middle, and last initials, arranged in order if the font size for each letter is the same, or with your last name larger and in the middle. For Sally Ann Jackson, one letter would be “S” or “J”, two would be “SJ” and three either “SAJ” or “sJa”