It’s graduation season. Time for commencement speeches. Time to give out advice about how to use your degree to land the job you are seeking.
At a recent graduation speech, a Vice President of a large pharmaceutical company told the graduates this:
“I have never hired someone that did not write a hand-written thank you note”
Advantage: you – if you handwrite a thank you note.
Make sure your thank you note includes details about your prospective job that you learned at your interview.
Thank your interviewer(s).
And (most importantly) ask for the job.
Good Luck in your job search,
P.S. If you don’t have thank you notes on hand, and want something special, personalized, check out the wide variety of custom designed thank you notes available at PolyGraphics.com
P.P.P.S. Custom designed note cards are also available at Poly Graphics. Ask us to design something just for you.
- The Cottage Smallholder » Forum temporarily unavailable
- WordPress Default CSS Styles | Digging into WordPress
- New Alt Deer DJ transcending the electro scene, getting tons of …
- Alt+Enter | Share Spotify Playlists at ShareMyPlaylists.com
- Late payments on 'Alt-A' mortgages decline | Quick Homes For Sale …
- Blogomatic3000 » Blog Archive » Alt.TV – 24/5/10
- Alt attribute it to how to properly? | DO NO.1 SEO
- Album Review: Under Byen – 'Alt Er Tabt' (Paper Bag) « LimeWire …
- Alt adding new sport to family resume | twins.baseball-news-update.com
- Georgia drops class size limits | The Augusta Chronicle — Peach Pundit
- Spy Photo: The New Mercedes-Benz B-Class | BenzInsider.com – A …
- The class politics of Fake Sheikh scams | Liberal Conspiracy
- Hot Air » Video: Professor booed at Arizona graduation for …
- Sandra Soto Speech | University of Arizona Graduation | Arizona …
- Lohan Heartbroken After Missing Brother's Graduation
- Combine href w/ onclick for iframe lightbox – xBlurb
- Check out more on high andlt;a href= | Weight Loss Secret of the …
- 50 Tips to Help You Find a Job | Business Pundit
- Kourtney Kardashian Admits She Had A Boob Job! | PerezHilton.com
- Why Does Steve Ballmer Still Have a Job? « The Baseline Scenario